I’m officially unemployed. I friend on twitter recommended that I post about my dream job. You see, there are things I am actually fantastic at, so I decided to make a list:
- Vacationing – I am really good at relaxing and enjoying tropical places.
- Eating Gourmet Meals – I am excellent at eating good food.
- Coffee – Just check my Klout score if you don’t believe me about coffee. I’m THAT good at it.
- Twitter – Sure, I am not the “best” but I am getting pretty darn good at the twitter.
- Shopping – Yes.
- Shoes – Classy, hot and HIGH. or Uggs. Not Fuggs.
- Cartwheels – Maybe I can just be hired to do cartwheels for YOUR business. See the potential there?
- Blogging – HAHA! Just kidding.
Ok, for reals…my english is stellar, isn’t it! ;o)
1 – I want to write a book. I know this is crazy talk, but I dooooo! So many people have encouraged me. Really, only a few people have laughed at me!
2 – We’ve taken on this old house. It needs a do-over from head to toe. Sure, I blog about it, but seriously, if you were to witness the actual work and learning and LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, it would be spectacular in a few different ways. Reality tv show? ;o)
So there. That’s about it.
Carry on with your norm now. You probably have it all together and know what you wanna do when you grow up.