The question I keep getting asked is “Why, why, WHY??”
It’s for work. That’s right. I have an actual job. (I’m quite fond of it too…the job, NOT WINDOWS)
Hating Windows so far:
1. instantly changed the display colors. Like from brilliant colors to pastels. GAG.
2. can’t figure out how to turn off my track pad sensitivity while typing…so I will be typing a sentence and all of the sudden be at the top of the page typing in the middle of a word. HATE.
3. files are missing. Sure, maybe not Window’s fault, but I can blame ALL I WANT.
4. fixing my brain to use ctrl button instead of the command button. SUCKS.
(and so you know, I typed that 3 times because I kept getting thrown into other paragraphs or other programs….sorry for the random violent tweets…It’s Windows, not me.)
5. scrolling is at hyper speed. I want to scroll down…BAM, I’m at the bottom of the trenches. I want mid section – wait a minute….It takes 462 tries – as long as I touch the track pad in the right spot…at the right time…when the sun is perfectly aligned with house…only on Tuesdays….
6. Oh and I’m pretty sure I already have a virus.
7. its all dumb and different
Missing my Mac OS.
Outlook is nice though.
PS – If any of you tell Steve Jobs about this, I will cut you. Or unfollow you. Or something.
And you know you don’t want that….cuz I’m all sorts of important.
PSS – My husband (@bryanmcnerd) the techie after reading this said to me ”you’re an idiot”